2007年4月12日木曜日

My introduction

My introduction.

・My Partner:My husband works for computer company.
・Use Camputer:made in Fujitu, notebook camputer FMV-BIBLO NB55J
OS:Windows XP.
Camputer Making:diary,desk-top music,tanka.
・Use Printer:made in Canon Pixus ip1500

My Interest

・later Interest:English ALC and Week ST.
Lestenig Music:Japanese pop,Classical music.
・Like Singer[Group]Japanese:Masashi Sada, Kobucro, Sazan, Glay.
・World Music:Carpenters, Beautles.
Puzzule:Japanese crosswords puzzle.
・Reading books:for learning English.

My Liking and hating

・Like Foods:orange of Wakayama.
・Hate Foods:milk, cheese, butter. oyster, "nattou".
・Like Words:Your happiness is my happiness.
I hope that I have mind as fine sky as always.

My Character

・Good point:smiley, gently
・Weak point:some times passive.

I hope I can tell you my blog well.
If you write Japanese, please you drop my goo blog.
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/hiro294tn/

0 件のコメント: