2007年4月15日日曜日

Bhutan's policy

Sunday, April 15

I heard news about Bhutan from TV program.Bhutan's king indicated recommendation of GNH [Gross National Happiness].
And he will be carrying out some policy for the people.   
The Bhutan's people are very respecting for their king.
And they are keeping to their environment and religion in their life.       
They are given education universal until by their king.
It is very good system.I think that we need to learn from his policy and their life.   
I hope the people respect and sustain each other in Japan, too.
I think we need to have own some belief system.
And, we need to touch good religion that it is no compelling to each other.
I hope that.I wonder when Japanese people left their mild mind.
I hope administration to be made kindly social security for the people.
And they have to carry out some good policy in long view.

0 件のコメント: